Caleb Grill has entered the portal and committed to Mizzou

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
One player transfers for personal reasons, one gets kicked off team..........so let's root for the one that was kicked off the team?
Hunter’s “personal reasons” were to make $$. I understand it, but I certainly wasn’t going to cheer for him at Texas. There is also a difference between transferring to Texas vs West Virginia. I hate Texas way more. I will be happy to root for Grill.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Hunter’s “personal reasons” were to make $$. I understand it, but I certainly wasn’t going to cheer for him at Texas. There is also a difference between transferring to Texas vs West Virginia. I hate Texas way more. I will be happy to root for Grill.

Completely understand. Where I am is since neither will be playing for ISU......then I will root as such. Texas, WVU, Iowa, KU......it doesn't matter. They aren't ISU.

But if I just had to choose...........it wouldn't be the player whose actions forced the head coach to dismiss him.

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com
Completely understand. Where I am is since neither will be playing for ISU......then I will root as such. Texas, WVU, Iowa, KU......it doesn't matter. They aren't ISU.

But if I just had to choose...........it wouldn't be the player whose actions forced the head coach to dismiss him.
One chose to leave, and talked crap while doing it.
The other, the decision was made for him, albeit based on his abhorrent behavior.
Which one are you rooting for?

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
That won’t happen. I got blasted for being honest about Grill after he was booted by numerous fans.
Can we just blast you for another reason then?

We are flexible.

Edit: And I'm only kidding. I'm not mad at you.