Caitlin Clark

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
Just tuned in. Why are the Iowa fans booing?

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I just
Looked at the stats for Kylie feurerbach. That girl don’t do squat. Every single number is down from last season. Guess we can thank Iowa for taking her.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I just
Looked at the stats for Kylie feurerbach. That girl don’t do squat. Every single number is down from last season. Guess we can thank Iowa for taking her.
Have no idea why she left. IF it was due to BF's hard coaching, then she really did herself no favors. I have to think that the demands that CBF puts on his guards would be hard BUT also beneficial to a player in maximizing her potential. Whatever the reason, Kylie, imho, has really not improved her situation by going to TOE (she has not increased her playing time nor has she improved as a ball player). I have to think that is due, in some part, to the fact that it is Clark's team first and foremost, their center is the secondary option, and everyone else takes a huge backseat. It would be hard to improve as a guard on that team because your opportunities to utilize your offensive skills are severely limited due to the Clark effect.

Reactions: cyclone13

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron