Bubu on UConn's Napier?

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
VOLLEYBALL THREAD
TP-13-3908-147-Edit.jpg

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
Now even if Fred wants to play Bubu it probably isn't a good idea since Bubu wants to get a 6th year. Frankly the whole thing is disappointing. If he was playing I guarantee you he would have spent some of Sunday's game guarding Paige and a chunk of Friday's game guarding Napier.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I was hoping to god that a woman with that body existed, and I'm agnostic..... What an @**

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I agree with others in that there is a 99% chance that Bubu won't play, but it is kind of a tempting and interesting thought.

I was at the NCAA game a couple of years ago against Connecticut when Bubu played perhaps the best game of his career in our first NCAA victory in seven years. He came off the bench to score 6 big points, including an acrobatic bucket in the 2nd half that helped stop a UCONN run, and IMO outplayed Andre Drummond.

Not to mention that I believe he and Ejim (and please correct me if I'm wrong), are the only two players on this year's team who played in that game or were actually even just with the program when that game was played. If anyone should be familiar with UCONN's backcourt, it would be Bubu.

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
I agree with others in that there is a 99% chance that Bubu won't play, but it is kind of a tempting and interesting thought.

I was at the NCAA game a couple of years ago against Connecticut when Bubu played perhaps the best game of his career in our first NCAA victory in seven years. He came off the bench to score 6 big points, including an acrobatic bucket in the 2nd half that helped stop a UCONN run, and IMO outplayed Andre Drummond.

Not to mention that I believe he and Ejim (and please correct me if I'm wrong), are the only two players on this year's team who played in that game or were actually even just with the program when that game was played. If anyone should be familiar with UCONN's backcourt, it would be Bubu.

IIRC, Bubu spent a significant amount of time guarding Lamb that game because Babb was in foul trouble. Somebody who knows basketball told me they didn't even realize Babb was out because Bubu was playing such excellent defense.

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
Seems confusing; I always liked bubu; this may be his only chance at final four and He would help for sure; especially if he had been playing since January.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
IIRC, Bubu spent a significant amount of time guarding Lamb that game because Babb was in foul trouble. Somebody who knows basketball told me they didn't even realize Babb was out because Bubu was playing such excellent defense.

I think you might be right. I do remember Babb was MIA offensively that tournament against both UCONN and Kentucky in our next game.

RedlineSi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Twin Cities
WHY ARE WE POSTING THE DUMBEST THREADS EVER TODAY!?!?!?

But really, if I'm an outsider and I see our topics, I think we are the dumbest fanbase of all time. WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!? Bubu on Napier...Dynasty.... I seriously feel embarrassed.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
WHY ARE WE POSTING THE DUMBEST THREADS EVER TODAY!?!?!?

But really, if I'm an outsider and I see our topics, I think we are the dumbest fanbase of all time. WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!? Bubu on Napier...Dynasty.... I seriously feel embarrassed.

To be honest, if I was an outsider who was interested in hoping to be a contributor or even semi-regular poster I'd be afraid to start my first thread, for all the screaming, yelling and berating of first-time posters that happens more often than not in reaction to a first post.

Help Support Us

Become a patron