Bryce Dejean-Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guetterdone1

Jul 4, 2012
Ames
Let's not get too enamored of the guy just because he looks like the next iteration of the patented Hoiberg Rehabilitation Project. He's got good numbers but there's no indication that he's got more upside than already shown. As for the personality issues, everybody's f-ed up in their own unique way, just because Royce's and DeAndre's issues were amenable to the Hoiberg treatment doesn't mean this guy's would be.

In the end, Keep calm and trust Fred.
I've talked to quite a few people that went to school with Royce that said Fred deserved a Nobel prize for getting him through Iowa State for two years.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
Mentioned it in the other thread, but from someone close to the team I was told Dejean-Jones contacted Fred first. So obviously he has interest in us, not sure how much interest we have in him. Would be a monster get, IMO.

Sounds like the interest is mutual.

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
D3xxf.gif

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I feel really dirty taking UNLV's trash but I'm good with whatever gets us closer to a championship.

He's not their trash. He led their team in scoring and can graduate and move on to a better program. He is making the right move.

Yes I said ISU is the better program. I hope you read this, RV. It's the truth.

Reactions: swarthmoreCY

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
If we get this kid and win the appeal on McKay, and have the same grit and determination this year, I see no reason why we can't be a 1 seed next year. We'd easily have the talent and coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.