Brackins performance

ISU_Clone_28

Mar 27, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
Craig had an outstanding performance with 42 points today against Kansas but where was the rest of the team? Gotta have offensive help from other players and today it was the Craig Brackins and others show. Absolutely no help for Craig as he almost sets the all time big 12 record for points... would have like to see McD leave him in to give him a shot at setting the record to reward him for his performance... need to win some games badly. Hopefully we can gert more help from other players the rest of the way here in the conference.

usnclone

Feb 9, 2007
Doing a quick look at Brackins stats this year compared to last year; he has already surpassed total points and rebounds in 19 games compared to 31 last year.

Jonecy

Dec 5, 2006
3.5 Hours From Trice
BRACKTASTIC! :notworthy:

Craig is really turning some heads right now. His performance today was one of the best I've witnessed at ISU in a very, very long time. I'm very proud of him b/c he's a great person that works hard. His post-game news conference interview also showed what a great teammate he is. I think he'll be one of the all-time cyclone greats if he sticks around awhile.

As for the rest of the guys, they just seemed a little unsure of themselves when shooting the ball today. We have a lot of guys that can shoot, but it was an off day - it happens and it's unfortunate it was on a day where Brackins went off. It also didn't help that Kansas made everything - including the "bank shots." Sherron Collins is also a very solid player - I was impressed with his shooting too.

kcclones

Mar 23, 2006
Kansas City
Ku did make the bank shots but hearing the older fans near me screaming and pissed at self for his team making a bank shot makes me realize some people come to the game just to *****. If you are never positive stay at home...rant done.

Brackins is the man.

Last edited:

Bartastic

Dec 29, 2008
Iowa
Brackins couldn't miss, which is awesome, but what I'm liking more and more about him is his rebounding. He's going after them like a man and being tough with the ball. Great to see. Incredible game from him all around.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Brackins again proved himself to be one of the most amazing, if not THE most amazing soph. in ISU history.

Putting up numbers like that without any outside help, against KU is amazing.

Im super proud of how he has developed his rebounding game.

I will be pulling for him if and when he leaves us for the NBA.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
Great performance indeed. I'm glad I was there to witness it first hand.

BTW. Cole Aldrich has one of the ugliest shots I've ever seen. He cranks the ball all the way back behind his head before shooting. Free throws included. I guess he needs to stick to dunking.

RoseClone

Oct 18, 2006
Great performance indeed. I'm glad I was there to witness it first hand.

BTW. Cole Aldrich has one of the ugliest shots I've ever seen. He cranks the ball all the way back behind his head before shooting. Free throws included. I guess he needs to stick to dunking.

No kidding on Aldrich - my goodness that is U-G-L-Y

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron