Brackins in Summer League

CycloneJoe6

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2012
Iowa
If anyone is interested the Celtics play the Thunder at 12 today. Does anyone know if Brackins is playing for Boston?

CycloneRobert

Apr 6, 2012
Ames
I tought Brackins was on the 76ers roster. Does this mean he is now a Celtic or is it just for the summer league?

CycloneJoe6

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2012
Iowa
Craig hasn't played much, only played about 5 min in the first half and he didn't play at all in the second half.

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
It seems like both teams were most interested in seeing the true rookies play, which is understandable. It will be interesting to see if or how that changes as the games go on.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Anybody see him? Just tuned in now and didn't see him.

I quit watching when he left in the 2nd quarter.
Basically, a whole lot of nothing. It felt like he was their 8th option out on the floor.
Perry Jones III made a three over him. Craig handled the inbound passes and passed it around the perimeter.

The impression I got was that he was just filling a couple of minutes while someone got a breather. I didn't get a warm, fuzzy, confident feeling that the Celtics are serious about giving him a look from what I saw.

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
Craig has only gotten to play about 5 minutes per game in the first 3 games and has yet to score. It's too bad. It appears he was put on to fill out the team, and is not really going to get much of a chance.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron