Bolton is now officially in Portal as expected.

DhaCheann

Mar 31, 2012
Denver, CO
What are you, some 14 year-old girl? You and others posting speculation about a young man on a message board, pretending to have "inside information" to prop yourselves up on here, is pathetic. There are two coaches held over from the previous staff- do you really think a HC is going to value the opinions of 17 and 18 year-old kids over theirs? How do you think this voting takes place? A team meeting is held and everyone is told to write down one name of a player they'd like to see be forced out? The whole team is given individual ballots for every other player with "Yes" or "No" selections? Grow up.

I don’t need to get into specifics, because you already have your mind made up about me and won’t believe what I say. Sorry the reality of it is what it is, you can believe it or not, but don’t get butt hurt at me for sharing facts

Kurttr

Mar 19, 2006
Are some of you so down on the TJ hire that you are seriously arguing that a college sports program is in the wrong if it assesses a problem on team chemistry and asks a player to leave? I don't have any inside info and don't know any specifics - don't need them. I just appreciate what insiders share.

If you're arguing that such a situation would be preposterous/wrong, you might step back and think about how you'd run your company if you were in charge - I doubt you'd simply keep everyone who came through the door. Some appear to be veiling their "concern" in semantics vs. the overall point. Don't get the anger directed at folks who've shared inside info over time - if they're a fraud, it plays out over time, as it does if they actually have sources.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
“Leadership/chemistry/culture problem” defines the Steve Prohm era. He’s a feckless guy who never had control of the team or the locker room in 6 years, starting with Jameel McKay in year one. I think Prohm tried way too hard to be liked and as a result never commanded respect. If Jeremy is right I think it’s a bigger indictment of Prohm than it is of Bolton.

How is making McKay go to class either "losing control" or trying way to hard to "be liked"? And "if" Jeremy is right.....please, some of you are trying way to hard to throw blame on anything when there is no blame to be thrown. A coach worth his salt doesn't need a team "vote" to get a bad apple out of the cart. And the more people say it's "Bolton....bad" or "Prohm....indictment" just makes everyone go......what.

Reactions: t-noah

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Are some of you so down on the TJ hire that you are seriously arguing that a college sports program is in the wrong if it assesses a problem on team chemistry and asks a player to leave? I don't have any inside info and don't know any specifics - don't need them. I just appreciate what insiders share.

If you're arguing that such a situation would be preposterous/wrong, you might step back and think about how you'd run your company if you were in charge - I doubt you'd simply keep everyone who came through the door. Some appear to be veiling their "concern" in semantics vs. the overall point. Don't get the anger directed at folks who've shared inside info over time - if they're a fraud, it plays out over time, as it does if they actually have sources.

Workplace where people vote those they don’t like off the island?

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Something you people need to understand. A kid's stat line does not make him a team player. Does not make him a good kid. Does not make him an important piece of the puzzle. I don't know anything about Bolton but his ability to score the basketball doesn't trump any discord he might have sown. Very few people know what is going on in the locker room and those who do are smart enough to NOT divulge it or they won't know any more either. There are always things going on inside sports programs that fans are never privy to and shouldn't be. Were talking about a bunch of kids and their drama. When you look at a box score or season stats and say "there has to be room for this guy" based on the stats then you just don't get it. That kind of thinking is why we are where we are. If enough of these kids said to the coaches in individual meetings that Bolton is a problem then he was probably asked to leave for that reason. Did they "vote" him off? Not directly but right now the main thing is to come together as a team and no player from a 2-22 team is valuable enough to upset that.
I AGREE WHEN YOU HAVE A CANCER ON Y OUR TEAM YOU MUST CUT IT OUT

• Haha
Reactions: DhaCheann

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron