Bo Pelini post game vs Tech

hursts

Apr 10, 2006
Go to huskerextra.com and watch Pelini's post game press conference from yesterday. Classic stuff! The guy can be a real jerk when he loses.

Last edited:

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Can you imagine how ****** he will be if he gets rolled up at home by the "lowly Cyclones of Iowa State."

ISU_Alum_2000

All-Star
Oct 21, 2006
Aliso Viejo, CA
I loved his answer to the question about the "Blackshirts" around 6:30.

Something like: "Forget about the Blackshirts. I don't care about pink shirts, yellow shirts, whatever shirts. What matters is what we play like in Red and White on Saturday."

Funny to see Bo Peep get frustrated by the Husker fans' and media's stupid obsession with the mythical "Blackshirts". Even the ESPN sideline announcer asked him about it after the Thu. night game against Mizzou.

I actually gained a little respect for him there. Don't worry... I'm sure I'll lose it soon.

Last edited:

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I loved his answer to the question about the "Blackshirts" around 6:30.

Something like: "Forget about the Blackshirts. I don't care about pink shirts, yellow shirts, whatever shirts. What matters is what we play like in Red and White on Saturday."

Funny to see Bo Peep get frustrated by the Husker fans' and media's stupid obsession with the mythical "Blackshirts". Even the ESPN sideline announcer asked him about it after the Thu. night game against Mizzou.

I actually gained a little respect for him there. Don't worry... I'm sure I'll lose it soon.

That last sentence better be a promise, mister.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron