Big XII Championship Game

Who are you rooting for in the Big XII Championship Game?

• Oklahoma

Votes: 156 92.9%
  • Baylor

Votes: 12 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Mr. 1st team all conference is doing more to keep Baylor in the game than Baylor is.

Kudos to Baylor for actually catching interceptions.

Baylor is solid on defense in general.

Hurts will fumble again at some point.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Wow is Oklahoma's pass defense usually this bad? That pass Baylor just completed should have been intercepted 9 times out of 10.

they’ve been pretty good this year, but getting put in some terrible positions by their offense.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Wow is Oklahoma's pass defense usually this bad? That pass Baylor just completed should have been intercepted 9 times out of 10.

That wasn't even an organized type of throw and I think that's why that happened.

DB played the potential route, not the ball.

Baylor's been pulling that type of **** all season.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I'm now thinking that neither of these teams should be in over Georgia, no matter what Georgia does today. And it pains me to say that because I want the best bowl possible for ISU, so I want one of them to be in the CFP.

But right now, if you really want the 4 best teams in college football, I think you have to go with LSU, Ohio State, Clemson, and Georgia.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I'm now thinking that neither of these teams should be in over Georgia, no matter what Georgia does today. And it pains me to say that because I want the best bowl possible for ISU, so I want one of them to be in the CFP.

But right now, if you really want the 4 best teams in college football, I think you have to go with LSU, Ohio State, Clemson, and Georgia.

You can't forgive UGA losing to a 4-8 team!!!!!!

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines

Rewatch the Georgia - South Carolina game and you might feel differently

• Winner
Reactions: isutrevman

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Rewatch the Georgia - South Carolina game and you might feel differently

That was a long time ago.

I'm just saying that RIGHT NOW.... I feel Georgia would destroy OU or Baylor.

But I'll be thrilled if the Big 12 gets a team in if it means ISU goes to a better bowl than the Liberty.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
That was a long time ago.

I'm just saying that RIGHT NOW.... I feel Georgia would destroy OU or Baylor.

But I'll be thrilled if the Big 12 gets a team in if it means ISU goes to a better bowl than the Liberty.

You can't just forgive a loss because it was a "long time ago". If that's the case I forgive Oregon for losing to Auburn in week 1 and Oregon should be in the playoff over UGA since they lost to 2 better teams than what UGA did.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron