Big Bang Theory Finale

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

cyfan50438

Oct 31, 2007
Garner, IA
I watched the Big Bang Theory finale tonight. I was rather disappointed and was expecting more. No real loose ends tied up.

mtowncyclone13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
Never sought out the show but I enjoyed watching random episodes when they were on. Gotta be smart enough to get the jokes, big problem for like 70% of humans.
The terrible acting and improbable living situation is too smart for most Americans? The same Americans who listen to Post Malone and watch the bachelor?

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
wish they would have closed up the Raj relationship part but beyond the finale was ok. It was a hit and miss show for me in general, some great parts but some really drab drama episodes full of whining. I liked the Penny character to start but she just came across as a really horrible person the final few years as well.

agcy68

Feb 9, 2007
Iowa
Personally, I have enjoyed Big Bang. Laughed out loud a few times during last night's show.

Of interest, Story County, IA has the highest per capita viewership of TBBT in the country.

• Informative
Reactions: Cy4Lifer

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron