Been 24-48 hours....

kansascy

Apr 28, 2006
Wichita, KS
What are you basing this on?

This would seem to re-inforce the tomorrow or next year theory, unless the National Office isn't involved in the review committees results:

bullet_icon.gif
NCAA National Office to close until 2008 The NCAA National Office will be closed from December 22-January 1 and will re-open on January 2, 2008. The Web site will not be updated during that time. Beginning January 3, the Association will unveil a redesigned Web site intended to improve communication with its constituents.

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
Someone should send him a message via facebook or isu email and ask him to come over and watch the game or something at your place. It'd be really nice to do, just an idea. I would but however i'll be out of state!!

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
Someone should send him a message via facebook or isu email and ask him to come over and watch the game or something at your place. It'd be really nice to do, just an idea. I would but however i'll be out of state!!

He can come to my house, we'll be home, but what do you want to bet that would constitute a gift if he ate a cookie while he was here!!

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
This would seem to re-inforce the tomorrow or next year theory, unless the National Office isn't involved in the review committees results:

bullet_icon.gif
NCAA National Office to close until 2008 The NCAA National Office will be closed from December 22-January 1 and will re-open on January 2, 2008. The Web site will not be updated during that time. Beginning January 3, the Association will unveil a redesigned Web site intended to improve communication with its constituents.

What a sweet gig...getting 1+ week off for Christmas. Must be nice.

MJAnderson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2007
I would rather see them take their time and come to the right decision.

I don't know if taking their time is a good thing or a bad thing? Maybe they are taking their time to come up with the right decision, or maybe they are waiting until after the Holiday's to give us bad news?

It's pretty much driving me and everyone else on this board nuts, I can't even imagine how frustrating it is for Lucca.

Last edited:

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
This is like business. A gaggle meet and then decide the waiver is approved under the set of circumstances. They then ask to resubmit. They go off for the holidays. They think. They write a letter. They put a future date in the letter. They say what a great deal we received. They commend the player. The date is 1 Feb and you are inelgible for post season. Yaddah yaddaah.