Basketball Recruiting: Marcus Paige Elite Camp report

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I like that the camp was at the new practice facility!
That has to open some eyes for recruits.
To quote page:
“It is almost night and day, the difference,” Paige said. “Some guys will pick schools simply because of the facilities that they have. To have something like that, it not only helps recruiting but it also helps once you get guys on campus. It is just a great thing to have everything in one spot.”

CY9008

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2010
West Des Moines, IA
I think it is way higher than that. Just because Kansas is showing interest, doesn't mean that they will offer. Even if they do, he'd play at Iowa State much earlier than in Lawrence.

nice! It's good to hear you say that CW!...so did he have a timeline of when he wanted to commit or at least narrow down? how big of a player is Iowa right now with him?

Legend12

May 9, 2008
I was at the facility today and it was obvious that it made quite an impression on many of the attendees.

DCruik

Apr 13, 2010
Ankeny
If Freddy can land this kid, it could be the next best thing since Brackins or Fizer! This would be a huge sign for ISU basketball. Let's just hope we can keep Paige in state (and in cardinal red and gold).

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
If Freddy can land this kid, it could be the next best thing since Brackins or Fizer! This would be a huge sign for ISU basketball. Let's just hope we can keep Paige in state (and in cardinal red and gold).

Woodbury would be a bigger get imo. I think he is going to be Collison, but bigger.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron