Barry Switzer on Twitter

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Hey Barry, that's not true that everyone beats ISU at home! It's just true the extreme majority of the time!

clone136

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2006
Des Moines
He is probably right, but if we pull off the miracle tomorrow, I am going to troll him all day long on twitter

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
It's probably not technically wrong, it's just classless. But that's Barry Switzer.

I disagree... hes talking smack. harmless smack too. and really... its truthful smack.

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
I lived in Norman at the end of the Switzer era and NOTHING I heard would surprise me. Here are a few choice nuggets:
1.My wife had a high school classmate who was one of Barry's "weekend friends". He bought her a boob job for Xmas her freshman year of college.

2. My wife's best friend worked for a State Farm Agent who was a huge OU booster. There was one gal in the office whose only task was to make sure that all the football players car's had insurance because most were supplied by other boosters. Case in point Brian Bosworth had a Jeep, Corvette, and BMW at his disposal.

3. It was not uncommon to see 4-5 OU football players in a local strip club dropping $300 - $500 a piece in a night. Just your typical college kids.