B1g is the best CBB conference

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
@Gonzo you got some explainin' to do.

That looks like the type of quote that can be used to be spun into 'well they beat up on each other so much' pretty easily like they do in rough bowl years.
And as usual, it's said like the other conferences' teams aren't playing the same sport for the same amount of time.

Reactions: Acylum

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
That looks like the type of quote that can be used to be spun into 'well they beat up on each other so much' pretty easily like they do in rough bowl years.
And as usual, it's said like the other conferences' teams aren't playing the same sport for the same amount of time.

Nah, I was probably drunk.

Saw Ohio St. lose but what else I miss? I've been watching wrestling all day/night.

Reactions: madguy30

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
The top 3 in the b1g are legit, after that it was pretty meh. It really is crazy how ESPN refused to see how obvious it was that the big 12 is the better league though.

Reactions: Cytown12

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Nah, I was probably drunk.

Saw Ohio St. lose but what else I miss? I've been watching wrestling all day/night.

Purdue got beat by North Texas.

Wisky looked good though. They haven't looked that good in a couple of years.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Change my mind.

They were a little overrated as a whole, but Illinois is the real deal IMO. Mich would be too at 100%. Always thought OSU was overrated. 2 seed was a joke for them. MSU shouldn't have gotten in in the first place. Iowa is a little overrated IMO as well. Thought 3 or 4 seed for them would be more realistic. They should still get to the Sweet 16 for the first time 20 plus years though.

The Big 12 isn't out of the first round yet. Lets see how they do before we start crying about the Big 10.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Ohio State was an incredibly week 2 seed with 9 losses. The problem is, there just aren't many real strong teams outside of Gonzaga and maybe Baylor. Everyone else has lost a lot of games this season already. I mean, a 6 loss Illinois team as a 1 seed? There's not really anyone else deserving of their spot either.

Reactions: Acylum