NFL: As a Chiefs fan . . .

Tank

Sep 13, 2008
Niceville, FL
I'm from Iowa but grew up loving the Raiders and this is my only chance all year that I can honestly say the Raiders aren't the worst team in the NFL.

GO RAIDERS!!!

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
I'm from Iowa but grew up loving the Raiders and this is my only chance all year that I can honestly say the Raiders aren't the worst team in the NFL.

GO RAIDERS!!!

The Chiefs are the worst team in the NFL. You have Thigpen slinging the rock. WOW

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
And they threw a pick.

I said it back when he was hired a few years ago.....Herm Edwards is going to drive this franchise into the ground. His mission is almost complete.

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
And they threw a pick.

I said it back when he was hired a few years ago.....Herm Edwards is going to drive this franchise into the ground. His mission is almost complete.

Almost? If this isn't rock bottom, then what is? Russell is 6/17 for 55 yards and he's going to win on the road.

And I don't think it's all on Herm Edwards. **** Vermeil knew the right time to get out.

CP44

Nov 27, 2006
As a Raiders fan I'm just finally glad to see a win and the fact that it's over the Chiefs makes it that much better.

thunderdave

POOTMFS
Apr 14, 2006
As a Raiders fan, it is nice to see a team play worse than the Raiders.

It doesn't happen very often.

Chazalan

Mar 1, 2008
Just stay out of my hole...I'm filling mine with water and drowning myself. I have tried to be patient with Herm, but he pushed me off the edge today. This team is a joke. Tyler Thigpen watched his receivers every play and then threw it to them poorly with double and triple teams. He is lucky he has Tony G. and D. Bowe to move the ball down the field at all. Did I also mention the O-line is horrible...(turns on the water)

:swoon:

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Did anyone notice some of the empty seats today? Chiefs vs Raiders is always one of the most well-attended games so that's pretty sad they couldn't even fill Arrowhead to the corners.

The 3 QB system is a joke. The only positive that may come from a terrible season is a good shot at the #1 pick and Herm and Carl finally getting run out of KC. I would think even with Croyle that a competent GM will be looking to draft, sign, or trade for a starting QB after watching this mess. WR outside of Bowe is really weak too, offensive line is a mess because they did not draft well there in the past. Going to be a LONG season! :sad:

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
I blame Carl Peterson. Those drafts during the Vermeil years were disasters.

That was absolutely horrible. They played three QBs today and all of them were terrible. I'd like to believe they're rebuilding but around what players?

As a Chiefs fan, I remember my first game at Arrowhead, during the Schottenheimer era. I was absolutely stunned by the stadium crowd and atmosphere - what an experience!
KC deserves a lot better than what they're getting now from Edwards and Peterson. They have sucked the life out of Arrowhead.
Fire them both, and bring back Marty - the team would play hard and physical, and winning would return.