Arrest warrant out for OU cornerback Parrish Cobb

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
Hmm. How are they going to swing this so he doesn't miss any playing time.
Has he redshirted yet? He might be able to take a years suspension to think about what he's done and make some gains in the weight room.

He's already suspended indefinitely what more do you people want from OU?!??!

Why "ruin a kids life" over a "dumb decision?"

So he pulled a gun on some guy and robbed him... I mean boys will be boys am I right?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
He's already suspended indefinitely what more do you people want from OU?!??!

Why "ruin a kids life" over a "dumb decision?"

So he pulled a gun on some guy and robbed him... I mean boys will be boys am I right?

Exactly! This kid has a bright future ahead of him on the football field. If he were to actually take responsibility for his actions he would miss out on all that.

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
Exactly! This kid has a bright future ahead of him on the football field. If he were to actually take responsibility for his actions he would miss out on all that.

"Let’s hope this young man makes the most of his second chance and goes on to have a career in National Football League."

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
FIFY.

Maybe just the opening kickoff would send a message too.

Woah. Let's not get crazy. He robbed a guy. It's not like he actually hurt someone. OU will handle this internally as to not draw any undo attention to the kid. He's probably just as shook up as the guy he robbed. Maybe even more so.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Woah. Let's not get crazy. He robbed a guy. It's not like he actually hurt someone. OU will handle this internally as to not draw any undo attention to the kid. He's probably just as shook up as the guy he robbed. Maybe even more so.

It's really society's fault for putting prices in the market place that cause someone to have to steal. We should all be ashamed....frankly WE Should go to jail and he should be able to play football.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Sadly, I think this could be used as someones argument for paying college players.

"If we payed college athletes like we should, this kid wouldn't have to commit armed robbery!"

im4cyru

Mar 30, 2014
Consider the adversity he has had to overcome, the stain of Baylor most recently. He's not a selfish kid. When Oklahoma approached him following that Waco business he never asked for much; just a ski mask and a Saturday night special.

Last edited:

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Can't wait to hear Brent Musburger feel sorry for this kid next year and tell everyone that the kid is handling it ok and will be fine, but not say a word about the victim and how they're doing.