Are we recruiting a Juco Quarterback

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Can someone tell me the amount of times we have needed a touchdown and Arnaud has not put us in position to get one? Maybe AndM last year, but he single handedly kept us IN that game so we won't count it. Against UNLV, Colorado and KSu he drive us down the field in the final minutes of the fourth to put us in postion to score and twice did. The other was a **** poor option call that should have never been called. Let me know when Arnaud costs us a close game. When it's on the line, he get's it done. There were 4 passes that were really innaccurate in the game Saturday, none of which turned into Ints. You guys make it sounds like he never throws a catchable ball. He actually threw some pretty nice balls. The fourth and 5 throw was in the absolutle only place it could be caught. He threw a couple really nice slants. Threw a great ball in the seem on the TD. Threw a good deep ball to MH that maybe was a little overthrown but thats the mistake you need to make there and I thought Hamilton could have laid out and had a chance. The last throw was right where it needed to be even if it hadn't been tipped. The ones he missed: Two very short outs that weren't going anywhere. A 5 yard throw on 3rd and 7 to Darks with a guy all over him. The other I saw was a bad slant throw. So maybe one throw that REALLY cost us something. He completes 53 percent of his passes and has a 6 to 4 ratio with all Ints in one game. I will take that over a guy that completes 65 percent and has a 4-6 ratio any day.

Last edited:

Bigguns

Sep 22, 2008
you don't have to be a tough runner if you can complete 65+% of your passes......because the coach will stop calling running plays if you can complete a pass.
That is not entirely true the Rice QB under Herman had alot of rushing yards and a high completion percentage.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron