Anyone notice Caleb Grill's back?

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Missing Jaz is hurting too. They needed some help down low today, on both sides of the court.
Jazz would have helped. The problem today without Grill is we basically only have 2 three point threats out there. It bogged everything down since OSU could just say into the paint. That took away Osun and King inside. Jazz helps with that even without Grill.

Aduhbolu15

Feb 28, 2021
Jazz would have helped. The problem today without Grill is we basically only have 2 three point threats out there. It bogged everything down since OSU could just say into the paint. That took away Osun and King inside. Jazz helps with that even without Grill.
I’d say one three point threat with grill out. Holmes doesn’t shoot enough to be considered a threat imo.

Reactions: isutrevman

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
Grill running on one burner is still a hot grill. He's our team MVP his toughbess is huge, and missed today big time. I'm in the let him sit a couple games if needed to heal up.

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Grill being out just hurts, as we lose a solid source of offense, defense and rebounding.
It would be easy to argue Grill is the heart of the team. But you could argue that for multiple guys. We are the classic case where the total is much greater than the sum
Of the individual pieces. Grill is constant energy, a defensive pest, major REBOUNDER, and occasional scorer. We did miss him today. He just needs to get better.
Is back spasms an official diagnosis or message board conjecture? I am worried that might be an inaccurate assessment.