Anyone get Humboldt Tickets?

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
I thought the lottery was yesterday, but haven’t heard anything. What about you?

Matrat

Feb 11, 2018
Well, it’s not as bad as getting tickets to NCAA’s in Des Moines that were in the nosebleeds. Then having to get rid of them and buy better seats from my friends that were Hawkeye fans and had good seats. Just so I could sit with more Hawkeye fans.

At that time I was a season ticket holder and a member of the former Cyclone Wrestling Club (at least 10 years for the CWC.)

Last edited:

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
How the hell did this even work? A relative manages my season tickets and wasn’t sure. We obviously didn’t get any. Is there another way to finagle some?

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
How the hell did this even work? A relative manages my season tickets and wasn’t sure. We obviously didn’t get any. Is there another way to finagle some?
You should’ve got an email if you won allowing you to get in and buy some before they sold out. We ended up winning some. I’m guessing they are long gone by now but being the Sunday before Christmas id be surprised if someone on here wasn’t willing to sell some over the next couple weeks.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron