Another Commit

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Definite red shirt and will probably take two + years to get his body big 12 ready. He has a size that we aren't used to at D End.

CycloneGB

Jul 20, 2010
Definite red shirt and will probably take two + years to get his body big 12 ready. He has a size that we aren't used to at D End.

How big was Irving when he came in? Hopefully Nelson can make a little better transition for us..

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
Congrats and welcome to Anthony. I like getting these good central Iowa kids. Now if we could get Boyle to switch. I think he was planning on camping with us earlier, though I assume that didn't happen since his commitment to the squawks.

ShopTalk

Dec 13, 2008
Houston, TX
From watching his highlights, I think Cory Morrissey crossed with the height and pass breakup ability of David Irving - maybe even better at that. He sure has a lot of pass breakups in his highlights.

Newell

Aug 6, 2013
Listed 40 time is 4.9. If he can keep that while adding 30 lbs needed to play DE he will be an impact player.

tgraham1984

Apr 1, 2014
Love seeing these Iowa boys get high D-1 offers. I have read about how this is a down year in state on this board and Iowa boards. I tend to disagree.

Boyle- Iowa
Paulson- Iowa
Paulson- Iowa
Cook- Iowa
Meeker- Iowa State
Nelson- Iowa State
Nerness- ISU offer
Good-Jones- ISU offer

I imagine Waechter and some hidden kids like the Tanner Millers and Parker Hesse's of the world get offers somewhere.

Iowa is a very underatted state when it comes to football talent imo