Reveal Video: http://instagram.com/p/p7F2I1xlEj/

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
#bringthewood??? Really???

I'm not a big fan of the shiny at the other OU. Not too fond of it here either. Leave the neon for Vegas, focus on the football game.

theantiAIRBHG

May 25, 2011
Hiawatha, IA
Would be much better without the big 'collar'. Like others have said, OU has some of my favorite unis in CFB, up there with Penn State and Texas. Why add all these details that look like they were from the team creator portion of NCAA13?

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
Jeez, I don't get you guys...... times are changing.... "traditional" went out the door a while ago when schools and conferences started to get greedy and killed 99% of "tradition" and sold it for cash money. "Tradition" as we used to know it is never coming back.

Now its "how can we get kids here" and "this money is burning holes in our pockets, lets spend it". Everyone needs to understand that this is the new "traditional". If you don't have 3-4 helmets and 75 uniform combinations, you aren't trying hard enough.

For the record, I like what Oklahoma has done. Its bold, but not overdone.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
People are going to look back on football uniforms today like we look back on baseball uniforms in the 1970s and 1980s (shorts, collars, Tequila sunrise, elastic waistbands, zip-up tops, powder blue EVERYTHING, yeesh).

I'm glad that's at least one sport that eventually went back to its revered, classic tradition.

Those OU uniforms aren't awful--in a relative sense--but they look like a mid-major or lower-tier BCS school screaming for attention. Kind of "blah" compared to the uniform that's won a pile of national titles and Heisman Trophies, too?

These are work clothes, not costumes. You can clown yourself up from Sunday to Friday.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
So what are our chances at the inevitable slew of Oklahoma de-commits?!

Help Support Us

Become a patron