Allen Lazard 4 QB's 4 TD's

clones11

Apr 2, 2006
Marion
Allen has caught touchdown passes from four different Quarterbacks this year. That has to be some kind of record right? Maybe some of our statisticians can look into that.

It has been mentioned before but the culture change on this team is real, in years past "next man up" really didn't exist. The future looks bright!

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Allen has caught touchdown passes from four different Quarterbacks this year. That has to be some kind of record right? Maybe some of our statisticians can look into that.

It has been mentioned before but the culture change on this team is real, in years past "next man up" really didn't exist. The future looks bright!
Let's Inception this thing and go even deeper.

How many QBs has be caught a TD from his entire career? With the QB carousel we've had I bet the number is depressingly high.

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Okay, this is sad. Who is the QB "West"?

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA

This truly is amazing if you look at Iowa State historically at the position, and has dictated the success this year for sure. KState is going through a similar paradigm, they are to #3 and still coming out and beating a top 15 team on road. I really want this win next week.... I think from the show me it is different this game would be poetic justice with all the lack of success under CPR we had against K-State and coach Snyder. Looking forward to this game so much....

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I want his number of QB's to stay put, but I wouldn't mind see him catch a TD from Montgomery or another WR.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
While we're on stats, Lanning was the first player to run for a TD, throw for a TD, and get at least .5 sacks in one game vs. OSU since some year, but I can't remember the year they said--anyone recall?

Happy for these seniors to go out like this.

Help Support Us

Become a patron