5 of you will win $100 today . . . .

IowaRealEstate

Oct 15, 2012
Ankeny
www.CharterHouseIowa.com
Real nice win by the Clones. Paul needed that one bad. For the record, I still think he is getting fired (Unless he wins 2 more) but enjoy it tonight Clone fans. A shut-out is impressive no matter who you play!

Ok, not overthinking this one too much. I'm going to randomly post 5 numbers here in order of posts from the first to the last. I will check on the order to make sure tomorrow.

Winners are post #6, 23, 42, 57 and 98.

If you posted in those spots, send me a message here. I need your name and address on where to send you money.

Again, I will confirm the actual winners tomorrow are in those correct spots.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Real nice win by the Clones. Paul needed that one bad. For the record, I still think he is getting fired (Unless he wins 2 more) but enjoy it tonight Clone fans. A shut-out is impressive no matter who you play!

Ok, not overthinking this one too much. I'm going to randomly post 5 numbers here in order of posts from the first to the last. I will check on the order to make sure tomorrow.

If you posted in those spots, send me a message here. I need your name and address on where to send you money.

Charter has this uncanny ability to have people that never post on the site win his contests.

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Think this should make me one of the 5

tfw65.gif

Agreed

cyclonestunners

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 14, 2011
Can I post now? I'll write money haiku:

Why should I win cash?
Because, two hundred thousand
In student loan debt.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Congrats to Acowtnt, Agcy68, nj344170, Kentkel, ChE2010, if I looked it up right.

Thanks Mark, for doing stuff like this.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN

Just cost CF $100 in advertising money. Gray is going to be ******. :jimlad:

IAStubborn

Aug 16, 2012

So some folks need to start deleting posts to move this up to 98 ;)