49er's - Cowboys

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
When I (very stupidly) ventured onto the interwebz to chat NFL football after Brock started this run...I was told by what seemed like 99% of fans that Dak and Hurts were a billion times better than Purdy could ever possibly be and the Cowboys and Eagles would both blow out the 49ers very easily.

I pointed out to some of them that Purdy actually played against Hurts not long ago...they pointed out the experience and I said "Yeah he was a freshman then and Hurts was a senior, same experience difference and Brock outproduced him".

I've since learned it's because Eagles and Cowboys fans are world class dbags rather than representing all NFL football fans. I've yet to see Chiefs/Mahomes fans make similar claims for example.
They are like Hok fans. Insane d-bags.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
This game is gonna be decided by the 49ers Oline.

Last few weeks they have ran the ball way better in second half, sometimes just running over other teams.

I know Dallas D is better but I think they'll at least get 1-2 big running plays this half.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Whoa, dude almost got stripped again but busts off 53 yards.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Brock just needs to avoid the big mistake as his counterpart has already made 2 and almost a 3rd before the FG. 49ers defense just hasn't played as good as usual and their OL not holding things well enough to break open some plays.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Welp that was not ideal after that kick return. Line is not holding up. SF defense may need to get a score or force a few more turnovers.