49er's - Cowboys

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
You can be really dense sometimes.

Do you think SF was trying to score a TD on that final drive?

I'll give you a hint.... NO. They were trying to kill the clock and hopefully get a long FG opportunity. It was coached as if they didn't trust Brock at all... and they were scared of Dallas.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Agree. You would think the qb with 2 picks would be more likely to be the rookie not an NFL vet.

When I (very stupidly) ventured onto the interwebz to chat NFL football after Brock started this run...I was told by what seemed like 99% of fans that Dak and Hurts were a billion times better than Purdy could ever possibly be and the Cowboys and Eagles would both blow out the 49ers very easily.

I pointed out to some of them that Purdy actually played against Hurts not long ago...they pointed out the experience and I said "Yeah he was a freshman then and Hurts was a senior, same experience difference and Brock outproduced him".

I've since learned it's because Eagles and Cowboys fans are world class dbags rather than representing all NFL football fans. I've yet to see Chiefs/Mahomes fans make similar claims for example.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Do you think SF was trying to score a TD on that final drive?

I'll give you a hint.... NO. They were trying to kill the clock and hopefully get a long FG opportunity. It was coached as if they didn't trust Brock at all... and they were scared of Dallas.

Ya so what? You want to be the 9ers coach maybe you should apply for a job. You are such an arm chair qb.

• Dumb
Reactions: clonedude

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Going with the field goal instead of the reported DOUBLE number of 2 pt conversion plays they drew up.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Hey Maher made it. Was hoping for the yips to continue but that’s still a massive win for SF after where Dallas had that ball on the turnover.

Time for Brock to throw his first TD pass to Kittle .

Reactions: clonedude

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron