49er's - Cowboys

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Should be a great game, I think they're pretty evenly matched again this year. With that Dallas pass rush Purdy is going to have to be sharper than he was this week.

• Winner
Reactions: dahliaclone

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Does Dallas have a better defense than SF? Better TE than Kittle? Better RB than McCaffery? Better WRs? Sure as hell aren’t better at QB or kicker.
Did you watch any of the games this weekend? JFC...teams that had no business being in games with elite teams had their shots. Dallas has a great shot too.

• Dumb
Reactions: CyJack13

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Does Dallas have a better defense than SF? Better TE than Kittle? Better RB than McCaffery? Better WRs? Sure as hell aren’t better at QB or kicker.
Do the defenses match up against each other? The tight ends? The RB's? The WR's?

Reactions: PSYclone22

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
No, but of all the possible matchups Dallas was the toughest one IMO. You know the best team doesn't always win, right?

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Did you watch any of the games this weekend? JFC...teams that had no business being in games with elite teams had their shots. Dallas has a great shot too.

I wouldn't expect a lot of level headed analysis of this game. There's a lot of Dallas hate and a lot of Brock love that'll get in the way.

Reactions: aauummm

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Yeah Dallas beat a terrible Tampa Bay team that couldn’t even finish with a winning record in a garbage division.
What does that have to do with the weekend games where elite teams were on the brink of losing? Die on this hill, have at it. I'm just saying it's not going to be cakewalk like you CLEARLY believe it's going to be.

• Dumb
Reactions: CyJack13