2024 Transfer Portal Tracker (Wrestling)

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
What are schools contracts like with Cliff Keen? Seems like almost everyone wears them. Do they buy them in bulk? If so, I’m making a headgear company because no one is going to continue to buy cliff keen if they are just using that money to fund their wrestling teams every year

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
The problem with Hamiti going to Michigan is Cam Amine still has another year and Beau Man is ready to roll. If he’s pissed and wants to come this way, load up the UHaul and bring your brother with you!

Reactions: Tigerguy_

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
The problem with Hamiti going to Michigan is Cam Amine still has another year and Beau Man is ready to roll. If he’s pissed and wants to come this way, load up the UHaul and bring your brother with you!
Amine stays at 65...Hamiti goes 74

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Amine stays at 65...Hamiti goes 74
I’m saying then BeauMan sits for another year and loses eligibility when he’s going to be a fringe AA this year. Maybe he wants out and wants to come to Ames. In all seriousness I could see Hamiti using his RS next year. He’s already used 3 years of eligibility and probably wants to extend his career a little and not be done by this time next year. Then they could get Beau into the line up and once Amine leaves Beau and Hamiti occupy 165/174

Cyclonewrestlingfan2022

May 30, 2023
I mean who has Michigan developed in the last how many years? Paris? There last champ after Parris is Surino? They don’t develop anyone. They got money and they get transfers it’s what they do.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I openly admit I'm being lazy here, but does any one have a list of returning all Americans per weight? Sometimes a weight opens a little and you can pull and AA with a solid guy coming up through your system or just a single weight movement.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
I think we know all about their key assistant’s development ability.
Wouldn't have been able to tell from the broadcast all weekend....**** they were pumping KJ up like he was the 2nd coming...but for some reason I kept having flashbacks to a certain period of Iowa State wrestling that made me question it. Oh well must have just been in my head

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Wouldn't have been able to tell from the broadcast all weekend....**** they were pumping KJ up like he was the 2nd coming...but for some reason I kept having flashbacks to a certain period of Iowa State wrestling that made me question it. Oh well must have just been in my head
Iowa should consider hiring KJ to replace Brands

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
Hamiti has one year left, if I was him I'd be trying anything I can to manage the cut one more year if Keegan is going up. He had Mesenbrink beat and choked, Carr and O'Toole gone from 165. Olejnik as well who had his number. He'd probably be my pick for finalist opposite whoever is 165 for Penn State next year (Haines or Mesenbrink) and a chance at a title in a different environment.

He's not beating O'Toole at 174.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron