***2024 NFL Draft***

wenkeej

Dec 28, 2015
Cambridge
If you ever read the anonymous "scouts say" stuff in the off-season, you find pretty quickly that a lot of low-mid level scouts are really just not very good. Some scouts are good, but there are some I think only have the job due to connections.
You're right about the "scouts" doing their own blog or Twitter thing not being very good. But when national pundits (ESPN, CBS Sports, etc.) all say something similar, like Lazard late 3rd through 5th in 2018, and Tampa 2nd or 3rd this year, and it doesn't happen, it really sucks.

And it feeds into the sh*ty stuff people like the Iowa fans mentioned earlier in this thread will say about Cyclones.

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
You're right about the "scouts" doing their own blog or Twitter thing not being very good. But when national pundits (ESPN, CBS Sports, etc.) all say something similar, like Lazard late 3rd through 5th in 2018, and Tampa 2nd or 3rd this year, and it doesn't happen, it really sucks.

And it feeds into the sh*ty stuff people like the Iowa fans mentioned earlier in this thread will say about Cyclones.
I'm not talking about "scouts" on blogs. I'm talking about the actual low to mid level NFL scouts talking to media anonymously in the off-season. There are so.e extremely bad takes among that crowd.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
38324e3d-e84d-493a-b5a8-b04e554130f9_text.gif

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Are you kidding me? Jarrion Jones?

#32 cb and 235 overall rated player?
He is fast and athletic but not great in coverage. I hope Tampa doesn't go to Carolina with the 1st pick of round 4. Would love to see him go to the Chargers early round 4.... Actually, the Vikings have a pick early in round 4.

Arizona is killing this draft.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron