2023 Football Targets (Offer List in OP +3)

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
We are thin at receiver (more so than safety) in the program. I think he should be a day 1 WR when he enrolls. Just my two cents. Seems to be really explosive and gets great yac.
We might be lacking a little experience at WR next year, but I really don’t think we’ll be thin. Lots of really, really talented young guys.

Meanwhile, Anthony Johnson leaving will open an opportunity.

Reactions: cyclone1209

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
No pressure JJ... From On3

View attachment 104299
I would gladly take a college quarterback that has the success of Samford Bradford. Kohl is legit the most hyped up guy we've pulled in since Lazard. Kohl plays quarterback, though, so the spotlight will be on him at all times. Hoping he's as good as the hype, but love all of the scouting reports on Kohl and think he has a legit shot. We need to get a couple more recruits like Deyo to help set this guy up for success.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
I would gladly take a college quarterback that has the success of Samford Bradford. Kohl is legit the most hyped up guy we've pulled in since Lazard. Kohl plays quarterback, though, so the spotlight will be on him at all times. Hoping he's as good as the hype, but love all of the scouting reports on Kohl and think he has a legit shot. We need to get a couple more recruits like Deyo to help set this guy up for success.

Bradford was awesome, I agree. He was really good in the NFL as well before injuries and he also played for some garbage teams in St Louis.

Heisman, #1 pick. Sign me up

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Do you think there is a chance that Kohl starts next year?

cywr89

May 14, 2009
After the Heisman favorite lost his job to a true freshman after 3-4 games last year and was undefeated I would never say no chance. I fully expect Dekker to be under center next year if healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: Aclone