2021 Stock Market

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
What’s the best sites to buy crypto? Figure I should dabble a little and learn.
Coinbase has worked well for me. Once you sign up for it, you can download the CoinbasePro app, which has lower fees per trade than the regular Coinbase app. (I don't know why they have two apps, but that's what I've learned...)

Reactions: BCClone and bos

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Coinbase has worked well for me. Once you sign up for it, you can download the CoinbasePro app, which has lower fees per trade than the regular Coinbase app. (I don't know why they have two apps, but that's what I've learned...)
Plus you get some free crypto now and then for just doing a couple quizzes. Sweet deal!

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone and Fitzy

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Plus you get some free crypto now and then for just doing a couple quizzes. Sweet deal!
Yep! And pro tip: Try to do the quizzes during the dips in order to get more crypto for the same amount of fiat.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
What do they have for fees?

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Is the bond market trying to tell me something with this rate rally? I'm much better positioned in equities for a rising rate environment with modest inflation than I am for a low growth and low yield environment

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
Anyone have any good recommendations on some long term non-tech stocks?

frackincygy

Jul 13, 2015
Anyone have any good recommendations on some long term non-tech stocks?
$LMT, $BMY, $PYPL, $ADBE (has had a good run since I bought earlier this year, but I still think has plenty of growth into the future), $AVGO (this may be a 'tech stock' depending on your definition).

If you want some riskier plays I like $AVXL and $TGTX

My $0.02.

Reactions: SCNCY

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
$LMT, $BMY, $PYPL, $ADBE (has had a good run since I bought earlier this year, but I still think has plenty of growth into the future), $AVGO (this may be a 'tech stock' depending on your definition).

If you want some riskier plays I like $AVXL and $TGTX

My $0.02.

Adobe is interesting to me. I always thought it was a publishing company for marketing material and stuff. But the fact they also service social media/youtube/content creators has my interest.

frackincygy

Jul 13, 2015
Adobe is interesting to me. I always thought it was a publishing company for marketing material and stuff. But the fact they also service social media/youtube/content creators has my interest.
They seem to be quite 'sticky' as well. That was the deciding factor for me, just cannot see the company getting less prevalent moving forward. I admittedly didn't go 'all in' and am planning to scale in with routine buys - likely if there are significant dips with at least 6 weeks - 1Q between my buys.