2021 Stock Market

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Whether or not you agree with what Robinhood did this spring, how could you watch that congressional hearing and think, man i'd really like to invest in a company with Vlad as my CEO?

First to market company, almost too big to fail at this point.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
I'm thinking a bunch of retail is going to try to short it in retaliation for the meme stock saga and end up losing a lot when market makers run up the price

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
First to market company, almost too big to fail at this point.

They damn near failed this spring... certainly aren't anywhere near the too big to fail level. If they didn't exist tomorrow - no one would notice. Plenty of other low cost brokerages on the market. Especially ones that didn't willingly alienate a good portion of their customer base.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
CCIV will vote to become Lucid Motors in 2 days. Hoping the stock tanks after the merger for a cheap buy.

I've got an option straddle strangle at the $25-30 dollar range. The put side of the trade is currently in the money, so I am hoping you are right that it will tank.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
I've got an option straddle strangle at the $25-30 dollar range. The put side of the trade is currently in the money, so I am hoping you are right that it will tank.
I've been in and out with them for about a year now. I bought most at around $20 and couldn't resist selling in the $26-27 range. I think it's got a lot of potential so I'd like to get back in around $20 if I can. Yeah like you say nobody knows what is going to happen short term after the merger.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I've been in and out with them for about a year now. I bought most at around $20 and couldn't resist selling in the $26-27 range. I think it's got a lot of potential so I'd like to get back in around $20 if I can. Yeah like you say nobody knows what is going to happen short term after the merger.

And that's my play, short term. I'm in the August expiration for my options.

• Informative
Reactions: deadeyededric

Help Support Us

Become a patron