2012-2013!!!!!

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
This is a good subject to get my mind off the game we shall not mention.

Of course if we can run the table the year before, we will be in the national title game for sure.

2011-2012
@ Utah
Iowa
@ UConn
UNI
Kansas St.
@TT
Oklahoma
Texas
@Kansas
@Nebraska
Colorado
@Missouri
yeah but that schedule is about a billion times harder... UT, Okla, TT, Utah, UConn? they are tough teams

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I think I'll worry about not getting beat bye 28 to the other worst team in the conference.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I wish the Big 12 offices would switch the North and South rotation for once. It's annoying having these years without Oklahoma and Texas where everyone thinks it'll just be a fluke due to a weak schedule. And the years where we have both Oklahoma and Texas, it makes it that much harder. Time to alternate these years to mix it up a bit.

And hey, why don't you schedule these south teams to come up in the dead of winter???

Agreed. HEaven forbid a south team coming up in November. The BCS and media would never see to that.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
I've been wondering that same thing for quite some time. That rotation is just stupid and never making big 12 south teams come play up here in the winter just shows how much they favor the south and especially Texas schools in this conference. It's called home field advantage for a reason. We have to go down and play in heat we're not used to, why shouldn't they have to come up here and play in cold they're not used to?

Because the company line in the Big 12 is that intradivision games should be played later in the season, with interdivision games early in the year.