2010-11 Men's Basketball Attendance

CyCy

Nov 7, 2006
I'm curious where we would rank on income. Currently around 40% of the seats are priced at $99 season tickets. I'm not sure you can watch the entire season at $5 per game at most other schools.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
People don't know how good our fans are. We were 3rd in the Big 12 last year after KU and Texas.

Your quote about texas made me laugh because my brother in law called me to say that Texas U is selling tickets to the game this evening for six bucks....

Hells Bells boys for six bucks if you cant get a sell out you never will...

Iowa State b-ball fans are the greatest !!!!

hawkeyeh8r

Jun 10, 2010
Ames
Have you been to a Creighton game this year? I have been to 3 and the lower bowl is maybe half full and they are paid for seats that count for attendance. Omaha is not interested in this years team. I also went to 3 CU games last year and it was packed for every game 20k this year actual prob 7-8,000. Factor in market size and ISU kills CU.

probably similar to why nebraska has so many sellouts in football. the times ive been its been packed but never completely full. must be nice to have rich alumni that are willing to buy the extra seats....too bad isu cant get any of those