$20 Tickets for the Baylor Game

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
Just bought 3. Hopefully the 50000 that will be there will make enough noise to make up for the 10k ××××××× who think it's to cold.

Reactions: INTENSE_CY

Penguin

Aug 13, 2017
Ames
Picked up a pair as well! Great deal. Weather will be fine.

Honestly, is there any point to buying season tickets? Seems like I can find good seats for about every game for cheaper.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Honestly, is there any point to buying season tickets? Seems like I can find good seats for about every game for cheaper.

You know, I understand a lot of people feel this way, but you do realize this is the attitude of a shi**y fan.

• Dislike
Reactions: Penguin

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
Picked up a pair as well! Great deal. Weather will be fine.

All valid points.

The weather should be around 40, so not much colder than the TCU game last year.

If one is looking to save some cash, then waiting for ticket deals makes a lot of sense. If looking to make sure that there will always be "your seat," then season tickets are a must.

Someday it may be possible that there will be no mobile tickets and no fire sales because JTS will be sold out on a season ticket basis! Nebraska does it, but there is not much to do in Nebraska.

Lookoverhere

Dec 9, 2015
All valid points.

The weather should be around 40, so not much colder than the TCU game last year.

If one is looking to save some cash, then waiting for ticket deals makes a lot of sense. If looking to make sure that there will always be "your seat," then season tickets are a must.

Someday it may be possible that there will be no mobile tickets and no fire sales because JTS will be sold out on a season ticket basis! Nebraska does it, but there is not much to do in Nebraska.

All true -- I think season ticket holders understand there is not really a price-point advantage for season tickets. But my reasons for buying season tickets are (1) there are a few games where I would have trouble getting a decent seat otherwise, (2) I now control where I sit and generally around whom I sit, (3) I know I'm going to the games anyway and now getting a ticket is one less thing I have to worry about, and (4) it gets me further up the pecking order for bowl tickets, away games, and stuff like that.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Husker fandom is a cult. These people literally think of everything in terms of the Huskers. If there was a nuclear attack tomorrow their first question would be whether the Huskers will play on Saturday. Any time anyone asks me about the Huskers I just tell them that I'm not from Nebraska and was never indoctrinated into the cult.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron