Inside Job

• Yes

Votes: 54 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020

Very interesting here… the logistics to pull this off are pretty impressive. Without having prior knowledge - I don’t know how it could be done.

Inside Job?

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
Definitely well coordinated as the product was removed from all trailers by the time the police found them. I'll say inside job as someone would have had to let the trucks in to pick up the trailers and potentially the BOL.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Wanted for questioning:
giphy.webp

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
100k of pork. Let’s say 2.50/pound average. That is 40k pounds. On three trailers would be 13,300 pounds each. Definitely didn’t take the bacon trailers.

Reactions: aauummm

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI

Very interesting here… the logistics to pull this off are pretty impressive. Without having prior knowledge - I don’t know how it could be done.

Inside Job?
Obviously people with prior knowledge had to pull this off by using a stolen semi to steal three trailers, having the people and equipment to transfer the contents to other vehicles, and have a distribution network to dispose of that quantity of meat. The "inside participation" percentage could run from 100% (the company really didn't load the three trailers with meat but just set up a scenario for a false insurance claim) to 1% (a former employee, in exchange for drugs, provided the key information elements to drug dealers who had the necessary contacts and resources to pull this off) and any percentage in between.

Last edited:

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Obviously people with prior knowledge had to pull this off by using a stolen semi to steal three trailers, having the people and equipment to transfer the contents to other vehicles, and have a distribution network to dispose of that quantity of meat. The "inside participation" percentage could run from 100% (the company really didn't load the three trailers with meat but just set up a scenario for a false insurance claim) to 1% (a former employee, in exchange for drugs, provided the key information elements to drug dealers who had the necessary contacts and resources to pull this off) and any percentage in between.
“Security? You’re looking at it. It’s a joke. I’m the midnight-to-eight man. I’m the commandant.”

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: aauummm

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Meat Heist...great band name.
Last week, my wife had to run an errand in the morning, and she texted me to say she was going to stop at McDonald's for breakfast, and asked if I wanted anything. I don't get to have McDonald's breakfast very often so I was in.

What I intended to text back was "Yes! Sassage McMuffin!" (Sassage instead of sausage because I'm clever like that)

What it autocorrected to was "Yes! Sassafras McMillan!" which left her confused, yet somehow still understanding of my true meaning. We later decided that Sassafras McMillan would make an excellent band name.

Additionally, it would make a perfect code name for me in my role as getaway driver in a highly coordinated meat heist.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron