10 wins -7 pts agaist ranked opponents.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Kirk in the presser, “Our offense is complicated.” Whaaattt??? He did not take any of the blame. It was the team this team that kinda talk. Never heard him say anything that he was remotely responsible. He should have manned up and took the blame. He is never once said “it all starts at the top, it’s on me, I didn’t have them ready to play, etc.” Glad he is their coach. No passion at all!!

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
Too bad this promotion was limited to the Big Ten championship game. Their last TD was a 1st quarter Deacon Hill rush against Nebby the day after Thanksgiving.

If it was there will be lots of alcoholics in the CR area on the streets between now and next fall.

Jdk

Feb 27, 2019
Kirk in the presser, “Our offense is complicated.” Whaaattt??? He did not take any of the blame. It was the team this team that kinda talk. Never heard him say anything that he was remotely responsible. He should have manned up and took the blame. He is never once said “it all starts at the top, it’s on me, I didn’t have them ready to play, etc.” Glad he is their coach. No passion at all!!
He needs to retire now he isn’t going to be taking future hok teams since the new teams are coming in and no divisions

• Agree
Reactions: cycloner29

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
System Quarterback
So true. It kind of annoys me that people are so brutal on Hill. First, that receiver group is horrid, and can’t catch a cold. Second, it’s not his fault that his sexual assault-covering, racist-enabling, nepotism loving snake oil salesman of a coach can’t find a better option at QB.

And no, the kid coming in and running for a few first downs when Tennessee backups are sitting back in garbage time isn’t very good.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Was talking to an Iowa fan acquaintance and he was all about getting Kirk back. 'Who else will they get that does better?' he said.
There is a segment of the EIU fanbase that is afraid that once Freerents leaves they may go back to what they were like before Fry got there. So many are willing to accept what he has given them, and figure even with the games like today, they won 10 games and got to the championship game.

In the end, no one asks who you beat, just how many games you won. 5 years from now, EIU fans will be crowing about this season just like they do the 2015 season, look at all those wins, forgetting they beat no one worth a damn the entire year.

cedarstrip

Aug 26, 2013
There is a segment of the EIU fanbase that is afraid that once Freerents leaves they may go back to what they were like before Fry got there. So many are willing to accept what he has given them, and figure even with the games like today, they won 10 games and got to the championship game.

In the end, no one asks who you beat, just how many games you won. 5 years from now, EIU fans will be crowing about this season just like they do the 2015 season, look at all those wins, forgetting they beat no one worth a damn the entire year.
They haven't beaten a team that finished the season ranked since MN in '19