*** Official IOWA STATE vs Oklahoma State Game(Day) Thread ***

ChiTownCYalum

Mar 18, 2012
Where was Conditt at the end of the game? Could’ve used his shot blocking ability and rebounding during the last few OSU possessions.

Reactions: CyBobby

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
But yet we bag on Nixon and wonder why Lewis doesn't ******* play much.

He's not the only who's done things like that.

Hali spent lots of time in some games talking to the other teams' bench, opposing fans, etc. after a score.

Sure kids can celebrate but to me it was too extensive.

• Agree
Reactions: JBone84 and Acylum

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
I’m sure the players on social media appreciate your support

Maybe they shouldn't be worrying about social media and instead be working on their strength training, attitudes, and fundamentals.

Can you ever possibly admit that maybe this team and program have some really serious issues? That they come across as unlikeable, aren't that much fun to watch, and it starts at the top?

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
Can't say I'm looking forward to it. It will very likely be much worse than this one.
Very well possible.

But, but..there is a chance the roster composition is improved enough to have a better season. We’ll actually have wings and small 4s! What if we add a good spring guard?

Make it happen, Coach Prohm!

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Maybe they shouldn't be worrying about social media and instead be working on their strength training, attitudes, and fundamentals.

Can you ever possibly admit that maybe this team and program have some really serious issues? That they come across as unlikeable, aren't that much fun to watch, and it starts at the top?

Unlikeable? That's a new one.

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
Exactly my thoughts right after he dunked it. Get the F back on defense! These guys celebrate every damn dunk like it's the first one they have ever done and how many times have we seen the other team go right down the floor and score on us because we didnt get back fast enough.

that’s basic stuff. We pay this guy $2.3 million to cover this in practice.