*** Official IOWA STATE vs Oklahoma State Game(Day) Thread ***

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I really don't know what you mean.

Do you ever see strangers on a street out of the state of Iowa and yell "Go Cyclones" at them? I don't. Are you saying that this guy did it because we have lost lately in those sports? Are you implying that 99% of iowa or Iowa State fans care about wrestling?

Another example, we ate at a spot in Steamboat last year where you can decorate and hang a dollar bill. Of course, I left a bill with an old style ISU tornado, which looked really good. This year the bill was still there, with a bill decorated with a black and gold state out line of Iowa and the word "loyal" next to it.

Dude, these people have a huge little bro complex with ISU. It might not make any sense based on recent or overall athletic performance, but I personally see examples of it all the time.

Example - obligatory dude in hawk shirt at ISU game. See it all the time.

I agree with you re little bro syndrome over in Iowa City....I have experienced it ever since 1977 when Iowa State started playing them in football. I dont remember the little bro syndrome until 1977....Since then its been in full bloom.. but my point is that if we dont beat them in one of our major sports aka football or basketball ...Expect more of this to happen...ISU fans dont want to admit it, but the Iowa Fanbase HATES OUR GUTS TO THE MAX...I know because I Lived it....

• Agree
  • Creative
Reactions: Frak and Macloney

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron