***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
He went from shooting under 25% to shooting basically 40%. All while shooting them more often! ....

Wrong. Kane shot 108 three pointers in Ames vs. an average of 134 per year in his previous three seasons. Agree his % went up, but he still only made one per game.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Does fred have that good of players sitting out?

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
i think that’s been completely obvious since Fred took his other dream job at his other home.

King may not have been the perfect fit for us. But we badly need a immediately eligible guard that can shoulder the ball handling and be an alpha late in the shot clock.
But the idea that Fred isn’t going to be able to pull the top Midwest transfers is just silly. That staff is going to execute the same plan they had here and they are going to win. Hopefully we continue to win as well.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
I saw his name in the portal the other day when I was looking up transfer prospects. Yes, please.

Barry would allow Rasir to slide back into the off guard spot and allow Tre Jackson to continue developing. All three of those guards are would be above 35% shooting from 3!

Rasir and Tre are both over 40% in conference play and Barry has a 43% career shooting percentage from 3! That'd be a great start to the off season

JDDDCy

Dec 20, 2017
I was looking at the Nebraska roster and could only figure out 3 transfers that are sitting out. They were from TN, Pitt and Western Kentucky. King looks to be a huge upgrade over those three.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
I was looking at the Nebraska roster and could only figure out 3 transfers that are sitting out. They were from TN, Pitt and Western Kentucky. King looks to be a huge upgrade over those three.

I think the Pitt transfer and the WKU transfer could be good, the Tennessee kid is mostly a big body.
Stevenson the Pitt transfer had a really good Freshman season averaged about 9 and 4 in 23 minutes. It appears he didn't get along with Capel when he came in and Capel only played him in 4 games and he was going to transfer to Nevada I believe to play for Musselman but when he left Nebraska got himi.
The WKU kid is a top 100 recruit that probably has the highest upside of anyone on their team. Kid is 6'8 and I believe played point in HS. Kind of a do it all point forward type. He nearly had a triple double against Wisconsin as a Freshman.
But they are also bringing in Teddy Allen who can really score. And Lat Mayen who only played about 8 minutes a game as a Freshman at TCU before transferring to JUCO.

• Informative
Reactions: Snydes

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I think the Pitt transfer and the WKU transfer could be good, the Tennessee kid is mostly a big body.
Stevenson the Pitt transfer had a really good Freshman season averaged about 9 and 4 in 23 minutes. It appears he didn't get along with Capel when he came in and Capel only played him in 4 games and he was going to transfer to Nevada I believe to play for Musselman but when he left Nebraska got himi.
The WKU kid is a top 100 recruit that probably has the highest upside of anyone on their team. Kid is 6'8 and I believe played point in HS. Kind of a do it all point forward type. He nearly had a triple double against Wisconsin as a Freshman.
But they are also bringing in Teddy Allen who can really score. And Lat Mayen who only played about 8 minutes a game as a Freshman at TCU before transferring to JUCO.

Honestly that's pretty impressive someone averaged 3 ppg and almost had a triple double in a game

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Barry would allow Rasir to slide back into the off guard spot and allow Tre Jackson to continue developing. All three of those guards are would be above 35% shooting from 3!

Rasir and Tre are both over 40% in conference play and Barry has a 43% career shooting percentage from 3! That'd be a great start to the off season
Have we reached out to him or anyone yet?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Maybe we could put the Fred stuff in it's own forum. We could call it, "NOBODY GIVES A ****"!

Apparently it’s been a bad winter in Lincoln. Otherwise, we’d be inundated with stories of their successes.

since on court results aren’t there, we have to laud their transfer recruiting.

• Funny
Reactions: Ankency

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron