***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
So basically everyone is being granted a waiver to play next year so why didn't they just say every transfer is eligible this year
The granted waivers I've seen so far have been for "runoffs" moving down from a high to mid major or mid to low major or for making a lateral or downward move to be closer to home. Hinson and Harris don't fall in either category even though Harris was supposedly runoff and will probably end up being granted. Hinson's case may also end up being granted but I don't think it is necessarily guaranteed. Same deal with Liam Robbins from Drake to Minnesota.

Cyforce

Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
The granted waivers I've seen so far have been for "runoffs" moving down from a high to mid major or mid to low major or for making a lateral or downward move to be closer to home. Hinson and Harris don't fall in either category even though Harris was supposedly runoff and will probably end up being granted. Hinson's case may also end up being granted but I don't think it is necessarily guaranteed. Same deal with Liam Robbins from Drake to Minnesota.
Hinson is a lock.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
  • Agree
Reactions: Doc

RustShack

Jan 27, 2010
Adventureland
I remember last year it took awhile because Iowa state took their time writing out the request. Probably part of why they are good at it. Might have taken more effort this year than needed.

Help Support Us

Become a patron