ESPN+ ISU BB Game Schedule

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
So now I'm not only out of data at home but also on the phone. Signed up for the month to watch these 3 games and I will have seen 1/2 live while eating up all of the data. Yep, cancelling tomorrow after watching some of the OSU game.
Who is your internet provider?

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
They can I am not paying for it though. Argent is being ridiculous.

My breaking point is the Cubs new Marquee Network.

I'd pay for ESPN+ to see the Clones, but to have a team branded network folded into my cable package....my choices are to pay or dump the provider.

At least with ESPN+ it's an add on that I can choose to use

• Optimistic
Reactions: CyBobby

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
My breaking point is the Cubs new Marquee Network.

I'd pay for ESPN+ to see the Clones, but to have a team branded network folded into my cable package....my choices are to pay or dump the provider.

At least with ESPN+ it's an add on that I can choose to use

Thats a fair point. I was listening to the morning show and Heather said Comcast Chicago has yet to pick up this new channel, So the Cubs will be limited even in Chi town.

• Winner
Reactions: CyBobby

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Thats a fair point. I was listening to the morning show and Heather said Comcast Chicago has yet to pick up this new channel, So the Cubs will be limited even in Chi town.

It could end up being a situation like the Dodger channel. They still don't have coverage in most of LA.

Hoping Comcast holds the line.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I don't know why Comcast would immediately. It was probably pretty bitter.
Also, the number of boos was funny.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
I'm pretty sure you can get ESPN+ anywhere in the world.

Ok, can yes... But anyone in the world could also get Cyclones.TV (which is/was a better product and value to me). Doesn't mean they will. How many say ACC fans would flip on to watch a Big XII game even if they are #1 in the Country?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Ok, can yes... But anyone in the world could also get Cyclones.TV (which is/was a better product and value to me). Doesn't mean they will. How many say ACC fans would flip on to watch a Big XII game even if they are #1 in the Country?
There's a better chance that ACC fans have ESPN+ vs CyTV