Dean to TE

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
Okay, guess I missed that. This was the first time I saw any coach saw he was switching.

If i remember correctly, I'm think Campbell he was practicing there during fall camp but that's been to long ago for me to remember if it was Campbell or Golesh that said that.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
If i remember correctly, I'm think Campbell he was practicing there during fall camp but that's been to long ago for me to remember if it was Campbell or Golesh that said that.

He was working with the TEs all season, but it was still in question as to whether or not it was temporary, or permanent. He's now officially a TE and there's no plan to have him work with the QBs in the future.

That's the main change with the "official" announcement on it.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

danielyp29

Jan 3, 2011
Ames
I wonder what that means? I know he is a big kid, but that is just part of being a TE. Does he have good speed? I remember him doing some running in HS.
We used to have a TE reverse pass play on our sophomore football team. maybe they'll make a good use of that play

Reactions: dafarmer

Snydes

May 16, 2006
Ames
“Now for the unique part of his game. He likes to run (people over), and being a 6’6, fast quarterback in the midwest makes everything look pretty easy. He abused everyone in this video and made it look fairly effortless. Not everyone is going to be smaller than him in the Big 12, but his downhill running style should translate pretty well.”

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
If it were about this Dean, the entire thread would have to be in caps

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron