White Helmets

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
I hope they have a different combo every game. Some will be hits and some will be misses. Who cares? Have fun with it.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I think it was Tulsa's blackout uniforms last year that I thought were great with thin red and blue stripping around the numbers and lettering. Or Boise States this year with the chrome decal and face mask, maybe not the blue collar they had though.

Execuse my sidetracking, re Tulsa, I thought their unis Saturday were sharp. Looked like the basic look but I noticed the blue face mask on gold helmet. White jersey blue numerals no gold on jersey, gold pants. Maybe Tulsa has used that several times but ... who follows Tulsa? :)

Now, back to the discussion in progress.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
should break out an all black at some point this year
Not so sure about this now that they've done the w/c/w now. Only so many uniforms to go around per year. If they do I might predict the all-black (except the black helmet having our full color c/g logo) with maybe some light cardinal accessories here and there.

Our black helmet with the full color logo is our best helmet in my opinion.
Yes, like Baylor last year! Good look.

I predict (OK I'm usually wrong but oh well) b/b/b with this helmet; or the c/b/b with chrome helmet against Texas. Can't figure where else they might do a chrome red helmet for home game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron