Cordell Pemsl arrested...

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
As long as FatBastard isn't ineligible for our game (he won't); I really want to see SOLO, or Jacobson punish him.

ISU4evertrue

Jun 15, 2019
Seriously wtf is wrong with you? An 11 year kid's dad commits suicide. You can't fathom how that might impact him as a teen?

Go **** yourself. Not pleasantly. With a rake. **** head.

Yeah. I am triggered. ******* mocking a kid in that situation is awful. You know that as you are an awful human.
Anybody who doesn't get it and dislikes this comment needs to take a deep look in the mirror because I think they have some serious flaws

• Agree
Reactions: Cat Stevens and jmb

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
They missed 3 games.

And you can also kindly shut the **** up with your language as Matt Thomas is someone whose father committed suicide.

THIS is why Iowa fans are hated.

A parent committing suicide does not give you an excuse or reason to put others lives in danger by driving under the influence. Ask Matt yourself. He'll own his mistake.

This can of worms really didnt need to be reopened again. Did those of you not anticipate that hawk fans would come in here ready to defend their own by showing the hypocrisy of gloating over the kid's mistake?

And yes this is all coming from a cyclone fan who has a direct connection to family suicide.

• Dislike
Reactions: Cat Stevens

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
A parent committing suicide does not give you an excuse or reason to put others lives in danger by driving under the influence. Ask Matt yourself. He'll own his mistake.

This can of worms really didnt need to be reopened again. Did those of you not anticipate that hawk fans would come in here ready to defend their own by showing the hypocrisy of gloating over the kid's mistake?

And yes this is all coming from a cyclone fan who has a direct connection to family suicide.
Poor reading comprehension doesn’t excuse of justify stupid posts. It didn’t stop you. Nobody indicated that his fathers suicide was exculpatory. Rather a mitigating factor. Please conflate further.

• Winner
Reactions: Cat Stevens

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Don’t be silly. This is UI we’re talking about. He’s suspended now. What makes you think he’ll miss any actual games?

But he won't be able to participate in team activities up until the first game.... that will be enough punishment according to them.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011

Dude was sober but under 21 and blew like a .02.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Poor reading comprehension doesn’t excuse of justify stupid posts. It didn’t stop you. Nobody indicated that his fathers suicide was exculpatory. Rather a mitigating factor. Please conflate further.
I will say you are a terrible person for making this about his father's suicide when the post was about a suicide as it relates to punishment in basketball. Again, you made it into something it's not. No one in this post made light of suicide and until you brought up his dad, it was playful banter about in state rivals not punishing their players for getting in trouble. I understand that something like will impact a person for life just like Peter Jok having his father murdered and having to leave his home due to civil war. They both had difficult child hoods that I dont wish upon anyone. Quit trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I will say you are a terrible person for making this about his father's suicide when the post was about a suicide as it relates to punishment in basketball. Again, you made it into something it's not. No one in this post made light of suicide and until you brought up his dad, it was playful banter about in state rivals not punishing their players for getting in trouble. I understand that something like will impact a person for life just like Peter Jok having his father murdered and having to leave his home due to civil war. They both had difficult child hoods that I dont wish upon anyone. Quit trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
You can’t help yourself can you. Continue on idiot. Or just apologize and quietly leave the thread. Carry on **** for brains.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
I don't mind some creative trolling, but every thread you touch turns cancerous.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
You can’t help yourself can you. Continue on idiot. Or just apologize and quietly leave the thread. Carry on **** for brains.
I did already. You're a miserable person. Every thread you post in you resort to name calling. It might be time to leave your parents basement for a while.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I did already. You're a miserable person. Every thread you post in you resort to name calling. It might be time to leave your parents basement for a while.
Parents basement? That is a sick burn. Can you hook me up with ice from your super cool dude ice machine? I swear the best part of you must have been strained through the sheets.
Your attempt at “I’m rubber you are glue..” has been particularly entertaining.

I am going to give you some time to come up fair air and think of something clever and not vile. Chat at you after the game. You can even pm me and I will proof your next sick burn. Hate for you to prove you are a vile human and stupid. I am here for you. Help me help you.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Parents basement? That is a sick burn. Can you hook me up with ice from your super cool dude ice machine? I swear the best part of you must have been strained through the sheets.
Your attempt at “I’m rubber you are glue..” has been particularly entertaining.

I am going to give you some time to come up fair air and think of something clever and not vile. Chat at you after the game. You can even pm me and I will proof your next sick burn. Hate for you to prove you are a vile human and stupid. I am here for you. Help me help you.
"Strained through the sheets"....haha. original. Keep up the name calling on an anonymous message board. Keep looking for trouble where there is none. Keep being you. I'm out. Best of luck in the game today.