Cordell Pemsl arrested...

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
WTH does his getting an OWI at 19 years old have to do with his father's suicide 8 years earlier? Get a grip man.
Seriously wtf is wrong with you? An 11 year kid's dad commits suicide. You can't fathom how that might impact him as a teen?

Go **** yourself. Not pleasantly. With a rake. **** head.

Yeah. I am triggered. ******* mocking a kid in that situation is awful. You know that as you are an awful human.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Seriously wtf is wrong with you? An 11 year kid's dad commits suicide. You can't fathom how that might impact him as a teen?

Go **** yourself. Not pleasantly. With a rake. **** head.

Yeah. I am triggered. ******* mocking a kid in that situation is awful. You know that as you are an awful human.
I'm not mocking him...It doesn't excuse his behavior though. I didn't single out Thomas....Nader was included as well. Get a grip.

• Agree
Reactions: CloneFan4

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I'm not mocking him...It doesn't excuse his behavior though. I didn't single out Thomas....Nader was included as well. Get a grip.
Nader's was a different situation and a little worse than Matt's. Matt got busted because of the zero tolerance rule. Pemsl was pretty darn drunk and also two years older than Matt was. Both kids made mistakes and should / will be punished.

I don't think anyone thinks Pemsl is going to get suspended very long for something along these lines because getting suspended 3-4 games for this is standard.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
We agree. You are a vile human.
Peter Jok's dad died in Sudan when he was 3 and his family was forced to flee the country. That doesn't excuse his bad behavior. I feel terrible for him and Matt Thomas personally and am glad they were both able to find success.

• Winner
Reactions: CloneFan4

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Peter Jok's dad died in Sudan when he was 3 and his family was forced to flee the country. That doesn't excuse his bad behavior. I feel terrible for him and Matt Thomas personally and am glad they were both able to find success.

One didn't have to miss games for getting arrested twice, one of them being an OWI and is playing overseas. The other did miss games for his OWI and is in the NBA

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Good thing his BAC wasn't this high the last time he came to Hilton. After that vicious attack in the stands he surely would've bled out.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You have earned this:
upload_2019-9-20_13-49-11.jpeg

It is not just this awful thread but your body of work.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Lol I hope this is a joke

I honestly have no idea. Been a long time since an Iowa player has been in the NBA. I guess Reggie Evans is the last one. I know Haluska got a cup of coffee, but I wouldn't really even count that.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I honestly have no idea. Been a long time since an Iowa player has been in the NBA. I guess Reggie Evans is the last one. I know Haluska got a cup of coffee, but I wouldn't really even count that.

Matt Thomas on an NBA contract will be making significantly more money than Peter Jok