Big Brother 21

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
So glad producers exposed Gr8ful for being Douschebags.

This cast just suuucks. Not even counting Gr8ful, you have Ovi, Cliff and Jess who you would think would be smart, are not. They still don’t buy that their is a huge alliance. Kat is irrelevant.

David seems to be the smartest so I hope he wins the comeback.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
So glad producers exposed Gr8ful for being Douschebags.

This cast just suuucks. Not even counting Gr8ful, you have Ovi, Cliff and Jess who you would think would be smart, are not. They still don’t buy that their is a huge alliance. Kat is irrelevant.

David seems to be the smartest so I hope he wins the comeback.

Ovi and Cliff know the game, they're just not allowed to be involved in much. Not shown, but Jack has had two house meetings where everyone agreed not to talk game with the camp comebackers. Jess is 1000% worthless. Agree that Kat is irreleveant, but the show loves her because she gives good soundbytes (at least good in their eyes). Nicole and Kemi have been so unfairly treated on the live feeds I almost quit watching.

Ovi shouts out to the guys that do the daily livefeed podcasts (so does Cliff), so that tells me he knows the game. He also is or was student president of the university of Tennessee. So you know he has a social game. Just got stuck with dbags and somewhat racist people.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
So this was third show with a former BB20 HG. Even producers I think know this cast blows. Also making news this week is Jackson has a prior arrest for domestic assault. Way to do your research BB casting.

I think many in that big group will be in for a shock when they get back to the real world. Glad they got the edit they got tonight. Bella is such a ***** and can't wait for her and Nick to realize Nicole was telling them the truth.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
These idiots get so comfortable they forget they are on live camera and say stupid things. Miche got called into the diary room and was told to quit being racist . He looked seriously spooked when he came out. Even said something about life outside and not looking good.

If I was Bella’s boss I would fire her already for being a bully and a horrible person

Reactions: Halincandenza

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
These idiots get so comfortable they forget they are on live camera and say stupid things. Miche got called into the diary room and was told to quit being racist . He looked seriously spooked when he came out. Even said something about life outside and not looking good.

If I was Bella’s boss I would fire her already for being a bully and a horrible person
I read that Bella was told something by the DR as well. They said it was in between when she was talking to Nicole when she was calling her names and then when they were talking in the bed. That’s why she was much calmer.

It’s crazy to think Nick is a therapist.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I read that Bella was told something by the DR as well. They said it was in between when she was talking to Nicole when she was calling her names and then when they were talking in the bed. That’s why she was much calmer.

It’s crazy to think Nick is a therapist.

Not sure he will be able to be one when he gets out of the house.

• Agree

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I just did a survey where I had to rank the houseguests from 1-16. I was like can I do like 1-5 and then rate the last 11 all at 16.

• Funny
Reactions: State43

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
I put Jack ahead of Sis because while he's a racists monster

Whoa.

For someone that only watches the TV episodes and doesnt follow any BB blogs/podcasts or watch the live feed can you go in depth on this?

I only watched about the first half of last nights episode up through when they picked the players for the veto comp.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I've only been watching the episodes. I've gotten away from live feeds/blogs/etc I used to be obsessed with.

Here are my thoughts though about the casting. I think BB and CBS are looking for that younger dumb audience obsessed with these shows.

1. They are pushing this stupid love island show way to hard, and on too many times a week. I feel like they just cast people for both shows and then just put them where they fit.

2. Starting to share values of those Viacom sister' shows where BB people are popping up all the time now such as 'The Challenge', 'are you the one', and 'ex on the beach' (all mtv shows). Since BB is a new feeder system for those shows they seem to be casting them more similarly.

Now I'm not saying I hate this necessarily as I'm a HUGE Challenge fan (5th major american sport according to Bill Simmons). BB people actually do well on that. And I'm looking forward to watching the clips of Mark and Elena fighting on ex on the beach.

• Agree

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Nicks weakness is his allegiance to Bella. I don’t think he’s being a douche - he genuinely believes Bella was lying, but from what I’ve seen he hasn’t been an ass hole about it, he’s just playing like he thinks he knows what happened.

I hate Jackson and Jack, but hats off to them, I’ve never seen a duo clearly run the house this early on and show no signs of slowing down.

I would love to see an America Votes on which Nicole and Ovi win some power, mostly to show the others up

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
That moment with Ovi and Jack in the pantry was weird and really telling about what kind of a guy Jack is. Ovi did nothing wrong and Jack stared at him like he would punch him in the back of the head if he turned around. His level of comfort with how much of an ******* he is makes me want to slap the Jason Mamoa poster off his wall.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
I thought this thread was going to be another post by some hok troll that insists on being called "big brother".

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Whoa.

For someone that only watches the TV episodes and doesnt follow any BB blogs/podcasts or watch the live feed can you go in depth on this?

I only watched about the first half of last nights episode up through when they picked the players for the veto comp.

Apparently they live mikes picked up Jack or Miche saying the N word. I have seen the guy from Reality blurred break it down and he is not sure if they actually said it. The other part is they seem to be picking off all the people of color on the show first and for no real reason.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Yeah there are some real ******** and bullies in this cast. And it does appear that wanna be Mamoa is kinda racist. I thought I would like Nick at first but he seems to be taking on his side's mentality and Bella's as well who is a huge *****.
There are also some really dumb players in the game and that is why it has been so easy for Jack and Jackson to be running the whole game.

• Agree

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
Nicks weakness is his allegiance to Bella. I don’t think he’s being a douche - he genuinely believes Bella was lying, but from what I’ve seen he hasn’t been an ass hole about it, he’s just playing like he thinks he knows what happened.

I hate Jackson and Jack, but hats off to them, I’ve never seen a duo clearly run the house this early on and show no signs of slowing down.

I would love to see an America Votes on which Nicole and Ovi win some power, mostly to show the others up

I think Nick is the biggest jackass in this cast.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

They do a good job of being two faced to people then smirk at the camera when the convo is over. From the live feeds its actually Tommie running the show (does a good job of propping up jack and jackson to look like they are running it and Chrissy is the second most powerful in terms of set up and alliances.

There has been talk that Tommie is on the path to Derek/Will/Dan status but he'll never achieve because of the huge *** from knowing Christy outside of the house. However, so far he's been phenomenal in how he's been running things behind the scenes.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I have heard that maybe some other houseguests know each other from the outside also but they never followed up on that

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Whoa.

Lots of things. A lot of it was implicit bias. At best, he's an idiot.

-He and Jackson were laughing about how they pile up dishes in the sink on purpose to make David clean them.

-He said he wanted to stomp a mudhole through Kemi's chest.

-He's obsessed with Kemi for some odd reason. The other day he went off on her for putting something in the fridge (it took up space apparently?). An example from Reality Bluirred

"The latest example involves the latest person evicted from the house, Kemi. Previously, Jack nominated Kemi, who he’d previously talked about behind her back by saying things like, “I’m gonna **** you up. God, dude, she gets me so hyped! I ******’ hate…” (The producers cut the feed at that moment.)

On the show, though, we saw him comforting her: “It’s gonna be okay. I’m sorry,” he said."

-he's referred to ovi and kemi as maggots, made comments about ovi's figure and calls him "brown flame"

Again, none of this is flat out "hey I'm better because I'm white and you're not" but he sure comes off that way. There is a petition online to have him and jackson removed for their behavior. While I think they're dbags (jackson is at least somewhat good at the game), I don't believe they should be removed. If they want to be racist and look like idiots, thats on them.