***Official Y Cap City Thread***

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Iowa State is also without those 3 players all of next year. They also don't have Weiler-Babb, Shayok, and THT.

In Maui, when Lewis had 2 of his best games, ISU had 8 eligible/healthy scholarship players and Prohm had to play Lewis. He played well, I’ll give him that, but i hope at no point in the 2019-20 season is ISU down to 8 eligible/healthy players

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
In Maui, when Lewis had 2 of his best games, ISU had 8 eligible/healthy scholarship players and Prohm had to play Lewis. He played well, I’ll give him that, but i hope at no point in the 2019-20 season is ISU down to 8 eligible/healthy players

He played well when he had the opportunity (when he wasn't behind pro caliber players). He'll get his shot this year, and obviously he'll need to prove it. I really don't see any reason to push the narrative any further than that.

ProhmDate

Aug 29, 2015
Ames
I understand where he is coming from. He basically got attacked for posting inside info because it wasn't what people wanted to hear. I hope more than anything the light comes on for Lewis but based off what I've seen and also heard on him that isn't likely at the moment. Things can change though there is a lot of off season left

Personally, Terrence reminds me a little bit of Bryce Dejean-Jones as I watch him play and I believe his future is in his own hands. If he can develop the mental toughness, drive and determination, he’ll have a bright future, but like other successful players he’d benefit from having a mentor he respects to help lead him in the direction he needs to go.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I feel Lewis is okay or good to go offensively, but he really needed to work on defense, it was poor last year. He kept losing the guy he was supposed to guard.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Personally, Terrence reminds me a little bit of Bryce Dejean-Jones as I watch him play and I believe his future is in his own hands. If he can develop the mental toughness, drive and determination, he’ll have a bright future, but like other successful players he’d benefit from having a mentor he respects to help lead him in the direction he needs to go.
If we're talking from a mental aspect, maybe. But Bryce was a very good player who just couldn't keep it together mentally. He showed how good he could be too, against good competition. The guy went 8-8 with 27 points against a ranked Arkansas before the whole apartment thing went down. Terrence hasn't showed as much as Bryce had shown imo.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
I love Jackson's game. The hesitations, ball handling, quick release, and timing on his passes look like skills that translate.

Good to see some shooting from this class.
Not saying he’s gonna be as good as him, but his game reminds me a lot of Damian Lillard

CloneB

Jun 7, 2014
All the guys on CCL rosters played tonight. I’d go as far to say Bolton might be our leading scorer if he gets his waiver.. has a diverse offensive game and can seemingly get to the rim

And yes I know it’s the CCL, just my opinion

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron