Dec 21, 2008
Section L, Row 11
tenor.gif

Literal reaction to this entire game

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Game felt a lot like the UAB game to me. Just couldn't ever get over the hump. If everyone is back, this is a Sweet 16 team next year easy.
I’ll have what he’s having! In reality we would have the talent on the floor but Prohm has yet to prove he can manage a talented team or a game for that that matter. Say sweet 16 easy is a stretch.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
There is physical play. But you gotta call moving screens, push offs etc.

It’s what it is. Season in a over. Bring on the dark days of cyclone basketball
They never do in the tournament. Just the way it's always been. Def some bad calls that could've swung the game but what's it matter. This ISU team wasn't beating anybody worth a **** this weekend.

• Agree
Reactions: Spanky and socalcy

HouClone

Sep 3, 2011
Houston
4 guard lineup might work but hard to do with a power forward at center. No knock on Jacobson. Next season, need more traditional with 2 rebounder types in the lineup. Rebounders don't have to be 6-9" either. Ejim or Hogue would have qualified.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Spanky

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
To me it seemed like one team came on to the court more or less focused and ready to win, and the other team(except for Shayock) came out ready to score some flashy 3's and dunks for the cameras. And, right out of the gate, the shots weren't falling, and instead of nutting up and getting their heads into the game, every player not named Shayock, Lard and Wigginton spent the whole game pouting and whining that they weren't getting their highlights.

Prohm gets paid millions of dollars to put this product out on the floor.
I wouldn’t find fault with any of the players if they transferred to another school where they could get good coaching

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Terrible officiating. 4 messed up fouls that changed the course of the game.

1. The "kicked ball"
2. The "out of bounds" on Shayok
3. Wesson's helicopter blade elbows catching Lard twice on the same play.
4. The phantom 5 seconds on the out of bounds play.

The big ten and its slow playing style can go to hell.

You can add about 8 sub notes on #3