I guess Iowa's collapse will start in March this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
16% from 3 by cincy or this would be a lot worse for iowa.

They made a couple but I think they should just be taking Iowa off the dribble, at least four of those three attempts were a gift to Iowa's defense. Cincy seems to have the edge fighting for offensive boards which I wouldn't have been sure about.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Was this sarcasm? Defense is what Cincy is known for. It’s the backbone of the program going back all the way to Bob Huggins.

No. Early on they let Bobo get in on a drive. Just because it's a tradition doesn't mean this team upholds it. Weird take.

Haven't watched since but looks like my point was accurate. Can't give up 31 in a half if you've got 36.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I actually think Garza would have been a first rounder back in the 80s or early 90s. He's a very good half court offensive player.

Thing is the game has changed and he is a liability on D.
He has solid back to the basket moves honestly.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Is it just me or does Cinci have big guys out the ying yang every year. If i didn’t know better I’d swear it was the same team year in year out.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
No. Early on they let Bobo get in on a drive. Just because it's a tradition doesn't mean this team upholds it. Weird take.

Haven't watched since but looks like my point was accurate. Can't give up 31 in a half if you've got 36.

They’re the 22nd best defense in the country this year. Your point was wrong.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I really liked Garza’s game last year. After defenses wised up to the shot fake he’s became a lot less effective

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
They made a couple but I think they should just be taking Iowa off the dribble, at least four of those three attempts were a gift to Iowa's defense. Cincy seems to have the edge fighting for offensive boards which I wouldn't have been sure about.

What I really don't get is why they don't just go straight back up after an offensive rebound especially considering Cook had 2 and Garza had 1. Seemed just weird to be kicking it back out to ice cold shooters.

• Agree
Reactions: HFCS and Go2Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.