I guess Iowa's collapse will start in March this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I wanted to see them lose, but oh well.

Most Hawkeye fans I know are more excited about the potential of finishing second (or maybe even first) in wrestling tourney.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
With Iowa winning today, I'm totally expecting a big fat ugly L for ISU tonight. I'll throw up and call in sick on Monday if that happens.

OF COURSE we all know this is ********. But between ******* Nebraska and ******* Alabama and Iowa winning, I can't say that I'm not worried.;)

But if we lose it will be because we play badly or Ohio State plays really well. It won't change much about the season.

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
Cinnci best player..Cumberland...walked around perimeter entire game...looking more slow than me...dude did nothing all game..nothing. No clue why he didn’t take Iowa off dribble entire game...Cinnci guards could have penetrated every possession and just worked the clock then put up some prayer half the time...was odd coaching plan.

Credit Iowa for hitting threes..it’s not often you see Garza hitting 2 threes and little Fran hitting one as well..I knew Cinnci was done once little McCaffery hit a 3..

Connor has now made a three pointer in four of the last five games. He’s still not a good three point shooter at this point, but he has gotten better and has shown that he is at least capable of making an open three.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
How will Hok fans spi
Don't worry. Iowa has never gotten that lucky in this tourney. always get the highest seeded team possible.

Iowa may stick around and beat Tenn though. Tenn looks like a football team and sometimes plays basketball like it too.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
OF COURSE we all know this is ********. But between ******* Nebraska and ******* Alabama and Iowa winning, I can't say that I'm not worried.;)

But if we lose it will be because we play badly or Ohio State plays really well. It won't change much about the season.
Is this a joke. From the time practice starts in the fall, EVERY team points to the NCAA tournament.
A #6 ISU loss to an #11 Ohio State team would "change" the entire season.

• Agree
Reactions: UnCytely

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Is this a joke. From the time practice starts in the fall, EVERY team points to the NCAA tournament.
A #6 ISU loss to an #11 Ohio State team would "change" the entire season.

Unfortunately this is true...problem is you play one poor game and your season ends...Tourney is a total crap shoot...I can guarantee you if Tenn plays Colgate a month ago they whip them by 30... tourney is what it is...it’s a matter of making sure you come out and play as well as you can game 1..

Status
Not open for further replies.